Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My how time flies...

It does. You think for a moment "oh, I'll post tomorrow night" and the next thing you know, it's been a couple of months. I noticed tonight it's not just me. Several of the blogs I subscribe to have not written on theirs either in like, 6 months. Life just goes by so fast! You get caught up with things and you drift away from the writing. It takes back seat to what's happening right now I suppose. That's just got to stop!

I love to blog. I love to read books, blogs, magazine articles...just about everything. And I have decided this is important. I like to write and since I am not quite into sitting down and writing a book, I do enjoy putting some of my thoughts and observances down somewhere. So why not here? It's at least a way for me to get the lead out when I want. A way for me to share a little bit of the humorous (but oh sooo frustrating) things that happen in my life with those on the outside of the bars.

I have a lot of respect for those of you who are so consistent and dedicated in your writing. So what's the secret? How do you do it? Where do you find time in between work, family, chores...that never ending list of things that ALL seem to need to be done at the same time?

Well, it's a new year, that calls for a new start. So, my goal for 2012 is to get back to my blogs. That, I promise.

Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. The only secret is getting established into a good writing routine. And lots of whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I just read this and believe it or not, I support that theory!

    ReplyDelete