Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Products I LOVE

I am disappointed in myself, but not. I (of all people) forgot Earth Day. That may not be a big deal to most of you, but to me it is like a cardinal no-no. I have the degree in Sustainability. I recycle. I save everything I can for re-use. I buy used. I try to save energy (and money) at home and in public. And I celebrate Earth Day. Sometimes by planting, sometimes by making an eco-friendly purchase, sometimes just by trying to re-use a stupid sandwich bag. That last one is the truth. But I do this in hopes that someday my lame little efforts will somehow have paid off, and for that, I feel satisfied to be doing what I can. To help our environment just a little, to make just as much conscience effort as I can to tread lightly on our planet.

I was recently blessed with a great contact, who hooked me up with some great "Eco-friendly" products. She knew about my background and contacted me immediately.

"Tina, I just ordered some eco-friendly products that I think you would love" she said. "Do you want to hear more about them?"

Of course, I am ALWAYS up for something 'green', so I said yes. She had me watch a webcast and listen to some people talk about this stuff. I left, not quite understanding. It's like a 'club' like Costco or Sam's, but better. You can only be referred by someone else, and I can make money from everyone (like me) who simply re-directs some of their household spending on better products, that last longer and end up being cheaper. Hmmm. This was cool.

I asked her to order me a few items, telling her I would not order nor endorse products that I don't like nor that don't work. So I had her order me laundry detergent and spot remover. And I LOVE THEM! I am a changed person. I get so excited about trying new items and seeing how they work. And they WORK. I can't even stand it in between times, when I don't order. It's like I am obsessed and want to order new things to try every week.


It started with that laundry detergent and spot remover. I went into this thinking "huh, yeah right...this stuff is not gonna get this out." I had a sheet that our BIG boy threw up on. I washed it 3 or 4 times with my regular detergent and some Shout or Spray and Wash (can't remember what I bought last time) on it and it just would not come out. More than just a stubborn stain, it was ruined. A dark spot was just there and did not want to leave. So I sprayed the piece with my new stuff when it arrived, let it sit for 10 minutes, washed it and took a look. It came out a lot more than before, so I immediately sprayed it again and re-washed it, then dried it. And look! Wow! What a nice surprise! The stain is oh slightly still there, but nothing like it was before. Maybe with a few more washings, it will completely disappear. And the new stuff? The stuff actually works. I am hooked. And the clothes SMELL good. I also noticed that my consistent itching problem seems to have disappeared. Which I kind of had a feeling was due to the laundry detergent I was using. I already know we are allergic to Tide.


The best part is that this stuff is highly concentrated, smells good and is made out of all NATURAL ingredients. No caustic chemicals, safe for kids and animals...my family and myself. Then I got a little bit curious about the company. I did my research, loved their ethics, their business model and the wonderful concept.

I got the household cleaner for $5.69 and the 16 oz bottle makes 32 GALLONS. Yep. 1/2 oz to each gallon. I use it on everything! Sinks, counters, appliances. Hell, I even use this in my electric scrubbing mopper on the floors.

The next time, I ordered some furniture polish and an acne kit for my daughter (similar to Pro-Activ I think). And the acne kit? My kid loves it. She told me the spot remover got out blood and was the 'Bees Knees' (to be exact) and that she really, really like the face items. I am so glad! It's nice to hear the comments coming from a picky teen to let her mama know that the new stuff rocks :)

I am SOOO excited about it all. I can't wait to place my next order. I can't wait to get my package in the mail. I can't wait to introduce my friends to this stuff!!! Thank you Ms Shannon, for thinking of me and introducing me to a wonderful product line!

For anyone who would like to find out more about these products, please contact me at tina.biesen@yahoo.com. I can not wait for you all to try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment