Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dumbass Comments of the Day

Well, today the Dumbass Comments of the Day are courtesy of my sister Mo and brother-in-law Drew. Will and I took a trip out to their house over night so that Drew could take a look at my car. Recently it has been making a loud whizzing sound coming from the back end. Drew and I took a drive in it before he had to go to the airport this morning to pick someone up. It was an hour or so later when my sister and I were out running errands that I told her what he had said about the car and that is when it dawned on me exactly what he had said. The conversation went like this:

Me to Mo: "Drew asked me if I had ever had new fluids put in my rearend". We both looked at each other and started cracking up. To which I then replied "I should have told him I had never had fluids put in my rearend, but I've had a lot of them come out!"

Later on that same trip after we had gone into a store and come out, I had taken a quick puff off a smoke and then put it out so we could leave. I proceeded to have it in my hand when I got into her truck to which she exclaimed "I can smell your butt". Of course the laughter continued.

I told these were to good not to post. Kudos to both of them for contributing to Dumbass of the Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment