Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 28, 2009

Funny/Dumbass Statement of the Day

FACT: Sarah has been in trouble lately. BIG trouble. She has not been putting in the necessary time she needs to at school and has not found a job yet.
FACT: She has been on strict house arrest because of this. She is not allowed to go anywhere, for any reason with anyone except to school and out looking for a job.
FACT: There is a concert tonight that Sarah really wanted to go to.
FACT: There is no way she is going.
STORY & STATEMENT: So we were joking around and Sarah told me to smell Will's toes. At which point I stated that perhaps that would be her new punishment, smelling Will's feet. She came right back at me with the statement "I will if it will get me me to that concert tonight". At which point papa came right back at her with the classic "We wouldn't let you go to that concert if you were willing to eat a turd!".

Papa - 1
Sarah - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment