Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photo A Day

So back in January I decided I was going to take a photo a day for the whole year just to see what kinds of things I could capture. Needless to say, I fell off that wagon just as soon as I got on it. The first week went great and while I am sure I had some good shots, needless to say they are buried in the 100+ folders of photos I have so far in 2009. At any rate, I have decided to resurrect the project in hopes that I can stick to my guns and take a photo a day for one year. I figured this blog might be the perfect place to post my progress.

Sooooo....sometimes you might get the boring family photos, sometimes funny ones, some vacation ones, or some of us just hanging out. Sometimes there will be scenic ones and sometimes odd ones. Sometimes ones will be taken of things I find interesting, beautiful or of just the mundane. Whatever the case, you are my audience and your opinion matters! Please let me know what you think by posting comments freely. Do not be afraid to give suggestions or tell me you don't like something! I take criticism quite well. With that said, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment